Can anyone advise me please. I have the Jaguar publication JMH1190, I bought this as a workshop manual, is there any thing that could be classed at a How to do it manual, as I find this hopeless, as a for instants I want to change the headlights to right hand dip.
Manual
Hi people.
Can anyone advise me please. I have the Jaguar publication JMH1190, I bought this as a workshop manual, is there any thing that could be classed at a How to do it manual, as I find this hopeless, as a for instants I want to change the headlights to right hand dip.
Can anyone advise me please. I have the Jaguar publication JMH1190, I bought this as a workshop manual, is there any thing that could be classed at a How to do it manual, as I find this hopeless, as a for instants I want to change the headlights to right hand dip.
-
atlegranby
- Posts:27
- Joined:Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:41 pm
- Location:Norway
Hi
I use this one:
http://ngvi.ebay.co.uk/vi?ngvi&backtoid ... rfyrGjI%3D
This CD contains all info you need for home maintenance of your car.
I use this one:
http://ngvi.ebay.co.uk/vi?ngvi&backtoid ... rfyrGjI%3D
This CD contains all info you need for home maintenance of your car.
Best regards
Atle Granby
1972 XJ6
1999 XJ8
Atle Granby
1972 XJ6
1999 XJ8
Atle,
This is a link to the same JDHT publication JHM1190 that the OP was complaining about! Also the e-bay price is way over the top - the JDHT price is much less than this.
I have also been on the lookout for some time for a "workshop manual". I bought the JHM1190 at the JEC seminar and have found it excellent for wiring information and general details about the engines and gearboxes but not much use for servicing.
Recently I followed the link, given in our magazine a few months ago, to www.user-manuals.com and bought an "X308" manual for £9.99.
I found it difficult to get running using their installation instructions and had to download an extra utility program from the Microsoft web site. When I got it to run I was disappointed that it contained info on other models such as the XK8, X300, XJS and S-type as well as the X308. There is some useful stuff on there but I think it's from a ripped-off early North American dealer disk. Barely worth the money in my opinion.
This is a link to the same JDHT publication JHM1190 that the OP was complaining about! Also the e-bay price is way over the top - the JDHT price is much less than this.
I have also been on the lookout for some time for a "workshop manual". I bought the JHM1190 at the JEC seminar and have found it excellent for wiring information and general details about the engines and gearboxes but not much use for servicing.
Recently I followed the link, given in our magazine a few months ago, to www.user-manuals.com and bought an "X308" manual for £9.99.
I found it difficult to get running using their installation instructions and had to download an extra utility program from the Microsoft web site. When I got it to run I was disappointed that it contained info on other models such as the XK8, X300, XJS and S-type as well as the X308. There is some useful stuff on there but I think it's from a ripped-off early North American dealer disk. Barely worth the money in my opinion.
Brian
2006 X350 3.5 V8 Sport Premium in Midnight / Ivory
1969 Triumph Daytona rider
Previous XJs:
X350 2.7 TDVi in Westminster Blue / Barley
X308 4.0 V8 in Meteorite / Warm Charcoal
X300 3.2 in Spruce / Barley
XJ40 3.2 Sport in Gunmetal / Saville Grey
2006 X350 3.5 V8 Sport Premium in Midnight / Ivory
1969 Triumph Daytona rider
Previous XJs:
X350 2.7 TDVi in Westminster Blue / Barley
X308 4.0 V8 in Meteorite / Warm Charcoal
X300 3.2 in Spruce / Barley
XJ40 3.2 Sport in Gunmetal / Saville Grey
-
Brakebuster
- Posts:3145
- Joined:Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:17 pm
- Location:Gloucester UK
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
