Buyer beware. Adrian Flux.
-
splashmummy261

- Posts:3
- Joined:Sun May 19, 2019 8:26 pm
Decided to try switching my x308 insurance to Adrian Flux after seeing the ad in our magazine. They quoted me £711 on the phone which I was assured included interest for monthly payments etc. When the agreement from the credit company arrived though it was for £811 which included a £100 administration fee. They even had the cheek to charge me a £30 admin fee when I cancelled the insurance (before it had even begun). Ended up with Direct Line for a little more than £400. Consider yourselves warned!
Re: Buyer beware. Adrian Flux.
Shop around is the message. Now have mine on a multi car policy with admiral, very reasonable.
Andy
XF Sportbrake 2020 / XK8 1998
XF Sportbrake 2020 / XK8 1998
Re: Buyer beware. Adrian Flux.
I usually have to shop around for new car insurance every 12 months, because the renewal offer is never as competitive going into a second year. However, this year my current insurer offered me a cracking renewal deal on my everyday X308R: fully comp, with legal protection and ncb bonus protection for exactly £200, and so I renewed the policy yesterday. First time I can remember that I haven't had to shop around! The broker, BTW, is Adrian Flux. (NB. I have a limited mileage policy, currently set at 9,000 miles pa, which helps to keep the premium sensible.) The insurance company is Markerstudy.
Best regards,
John.
2003 XJ8 3.5 SE
1979 XJ3.4 Se.2
2005 SAAB 9-5 Vector Sport Estate
John.
2003 XJ8 3.5 SE
1979 XJ3.4 Se.2
2005 SAAB 9-5 Vector Sport Estate
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests