Good evening
Could anyone suggest to this newbie where I may be able to source an info pack (complete drivers handbook and cover, service book/schedule etc) for my 2002 3.2 lwb se?
Also does anyone know what the standard spec is for an se model? Was there a brochure issued by Jaguar for the se and if yes, where might I find one?
Thanks
Dominic
Handbook pack and SE
Re: Handbook pack and SE
Hi Dave
I thought I'd let you know that following your advice I made contact with Andrew Swift. Andrew was able to supply handbooks, brochures and other info for my car all of which was new or as new.
The security booklet which I needed to copy for my French insurance company helped to address concerns regarding a model not sold in France and has enabled me to save money on the insurance premium.
The literature was very well packed and I am really pleased with the service Andew provided.
I would heartily recommend this service to other JEC members.
Thanks
Dominic
I thought I'd let you know that following your advice I made contact with Andrew Swift. Andrew was able to supply handbooks, brochures and other info for my car all of which was new or as new.
The security booklet which I needed to copy for my French insurance company helped to address concerns regarding a model not sold in France and has enabled me to save money on the insurance premium.
The literature was very well packed and I am really pleased with the service Andew provided.
I would heartily recommend this service to other JEC members.
Thanks
Dominic
Re: Handbook pack and SE
hi all
i am taking the xj8 on a short break down to west wittering. on the south coast. cant wait to cruise in her
i am quite sure i am going to need a roofrack,but i am not sure where to start looking,
i dont mind even buying a used one, if anyone has one they want to get rid off.
any info always appreciated.
regards troy
i am taking the xj8 on a short break down to west wittering. on the south coast. cant wait to cruise in her
i am quite sure i am going to need a roofrack,but i am not sure where to start looking,
i dont mind even buying a used one, if anyone has one they want to get rid off.
any info always appreciated.
regards troy
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
