Me and my new kitten in wolf's clothing

Moderators:robv12, DavidEm

turkeybill
Posts:13
Joined:Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:18 pm
Me and my new kitten in wolf's clothing

Postby turkeybill » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:25 pm

Hi everybody,

Just joined the club and here I am letting you know that I just bought my third cat in my lifetime.

I had a 1982 XJ12 in 1985 for three years, a 1990 XJS convertible in 1993 and have now just bought a really low mileage 1998 XJR. I have been a Merc man in between the above latter dates and it was a toss up between a E55 or this Cat with supercharged mustard up it's bum. This is what Jaguars should be all about and I am here to shout about it.

I will want to know certain things, so look forward to exchanging talk with you all in future times.

Nice to meet you all.


joejag308

Member
Posts:838
Joined:Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:45 am
Location:LEEDS

Welcome

Postby joejag308 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:30 am

Bill this is the place for certain things alright, welcome to the X308 forum
Joe :lol:


turkeybill
Posts:13
Joined:Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:18 pm

New member

Postby turkeybill » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:53 pm

Thanks Joe for the welcome.

I have placed my car in the gallery too.

Great site and just what I have been looking for in terms of knowledge and chatting to other members.

Keep up the good work and perhaps I will see you at an event some time.


joejag308

Member
Posts:838
Joined:Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:45 am
Location:LEEDS

Events

Postby joejag308 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:30 am

Bill if you do go to any events we are appearing at be patient as the q for our autographs is quite long...... :lol: you would be welcome at any of the gatherings the forum is at and we are trying to get to get to some of the smaller ones too.........what area are you in,? maybe we may be planning a visit.........Joe :wink:



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests