Page 1 of 1

New member, first jaguar, need help.

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:07 am
by rdjxjr
Hi guys. I've finally got my dream car. It's a '98 XJR, liquid silver, dark charcoal leather. All the toys work. 64000 miles. I'm over the moon.


I now have the Jag buzz. I've always wanted one since I was a kid and it's worth the wait, but I wish I'd done it earlier. Everyone thinks I'm mad with fuel and taxation going the way it is, but if I have to explain, then they'll never understand. It's a Jaguar, for goodness' sake!


welcome to a love hate relationship

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:53 pm
by joejag308
Oh you poor man,it looks like you have caught the bug.............
welcome to an expensive time in your life if you dont keep up to your steed,...................or any car for that matter..........join the hordes of 308 members....................Joe 8)


Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:20 pm
by Brakebuster
please see my reply in your other thread

welcome to the forums,

BB