New member, first jaguar, need help.

Moderators:robv12, DavidEm

rdjxjr
Posts:10
Joined:Wed May 21, 2008 3:38 pm
New member, first jaguar, need help.

Postby rdjxjr » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:07 am

Hi guys. I've finally got my dream car. It's a '98 XJR, liquid silver, dark charcoal leather. All the toys work. 64000 miles. I'm over the moon.


I now have the Jag buzz. I've always wanted one since I was a kid and it's worth the wait, but I wish I'd done it earlier. Everyone thinks I'm mad with fuel and taxation going the way it is, but if I have to explain, then they'll never understand. It's a Jaguar, for goodness' sake!


joejag308

Member
Posts:838
Joined:Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:45 am
Location:LEEDS

welcome to a love hate relationship

Postby joejag308 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:53 pm

Oh you poor man,it looks like you have caught the bug.............
welcome to an expensive time in your life if you dont keep up to your steed,...................or any car for that matter..........join the hordes of 308 members....................Joe 8)


Brakebuster
Posts:3145
Joined:Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:17 pm
Location:Gloucester UK

Postby Brakebuster » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:20 pm

please see my reply in your other thread

welcome to the forums,

BB



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests