Page 1 of 1
shy members
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:48 am
by joejag308
I would have thought all of you guys would have a pic of your baby on this forum.......we still are a number of car pics short for the registry.
If you have registered and not sent a pic of your beloved car...send me one........and the registration number........Joe
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:34 pm
by blackflash
Maybe like me everyone has been waiting for a dry spell to get the car cleaned and polished before photographing it in its Sunday best...
Hoping to get this done soon!
New Arrivals
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:35 pm
by jedstone
Like blackflash I too am waiting to wash n shine before going public with a picture! Had hoped to achieve that last week while in the West Country - but it took days to clear the Honiton Show car-park mud from underneath. If anyone wants to know how to find the tow-eye just ask! I was lucky the kind hearted Land Rover driver had spent years in a (Geordie I guess) Jaguar Dealership!
Jed Stone