shy members

Moderators:robv12, DavidEm

joejag308

Member
Posts:838
Joined:Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:45 am
Location:LEEDS
shy members

Postby joejag308 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:48 am

I would have thought all of you guys would have a pic of your baby on this forum.......we still are a number of car pics short for the registry.
If you have registered and not sent a pic of your beloved car...send me one........and the registration number........Joe


blackflash
Posts:177
Joined:Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:37 am

Postby blackflash » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:34 pm

Maybe like me everyone has been waiting for a dry spell to get the car cleaned and polished before photographing it in its Sunday best...

Hoping to get this done soon!

Blackflash
'05 S-Type R in Liquid Silver with Dove leather and Aluminium trim

jedstone

Member
Posts:9
Joined:Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:41 pm
Location:Gosport, Hampshire
Contact:

New Arrivals

Postby jedstone » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:35 pm

Like blackflash I too am waiting to wash n shine before going public with a picture! Had hoped to achieve that last week while in the West Country - but it took days to clear the Honiton Show car-park mud from underneath. If anyone wants to know how to find the tow-eye just ask! I was lucky the kind hearted Land Rover driver had spent years in a (Geordie I guess) Jaguar Dealership!

Jed Stone



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests