Welcome

Moderators:robv12, DavidEm

daveji

Member
Posts:336
Joined:Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:08 am
Welcome

Postby daveji » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:25 pm

Welcome all to the X308 Forum.I hope you all will find it useful, informative and fun to use.
As Forum Registrar I wish to encourage everyone to log into the Forum Register (follow the link at the top of the main Forum page) and enter the details of your cars with perhaps a photo or two so we all can admire your car! The content and accuracy of the Register is seen as a primary purpose of the Forum and the Club appreciates the efforts of everyone in keeping their personal vehicle records accurate, complete and up to date.
Thanks to all in anticipation
David :)


prospero
Posts:24
Joined:Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Welcome

Postby prospero » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:08 pm

Welcome all to the X308 Forum.I hope you all will find it useful, informative and fun to use.
As Forum Registrar I wish to encourage everyone to log into the Forum Register (follow the link at the top of the main Forum page) and enter the details of your cars with perhaps a photo or two so we all can admire your car! The content and accuracy of the Register is seen as a primary purpose of the Forum and the Club appreciates the efforts of everyone in keeping their personal vehicle records accurate, complete and up to date.
Thanks to all in anticipation
David :)

Thanks for the welcome Dave.
I've been a member since 1 Nov 2009,but I haven't made the members list yet and logging in is no problem.
I must have done something wrong.

prospero.



prospero
Posts:24
Joined:Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Welcome

Postby prospero » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:11 pm

Welcome all to the X308 Forum.I hope you all will find it useful, informative and fun to use.
As Forum Registrar I wish to encourage everyone to log into the Forum Register (follow the link at the top of the main Forum page) and enter the details of your cars with perhaps a photo or two so we all can admire your car! The content and accuracy of the Register is seen as a primary purpose of the Forum and the Club appreciates the efforts of everyone in keeping their personal vehicle records accurate, complete and up to date.
Thanks to all in anticipation
David :)

Thanks for the welcome Dave.
I've been a member since 1 Nov 2009,but I haven't made the members list yet and logging in is no problem.
I must have done something wrong.

prospero.

I have a correction regarding the Members List Dave.
I am on it,albeit one month later than the location I looked at.
I am taking pics. for Classic Car insurance purposes (between snow showers),and intend featuring same on the forum as soon as possible.

prospero.





Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest