Page 1 of 1

New member in Stafford

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:14 pm
by staffsbull
Hi all,
just got myself an X308 2000 year 3.2 in pacific blue. I've bought it as a project as I've always loved this style of Jaguar!

It has lots of history mechanically and has obviously been well cared for in the past as there are owner write ups of what problems theyve had and how theyve solved it in the wad of service history paper.

Its also got a JEC badge on the grill!

Its got some rust on the front and rear arches which i'm going to tackle shortly

Look forward to reading and sharing on this great forum

Mark

Re: New member in Stafford

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:40 pm
by Andy P
Welcome along Mark,
Hope your XJ8 serves you well.
They are worth looking after.
Take care.
Andy :)

Re: New member in Stafford

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:09 am
by RichardSEL
I've had three over the past 2½ years.
And enjoyed each one of them

At the time 'er indoors told me I couldn't afford an X350 so of course took her valuable advice and didn't get one :|
The 4.0L is nearly as frugal MPG-wise as the 3.2L -- see advert in the For Sale section of this forum
I had the LWB version with all the toys

I've counted up the number of cars I've had so far -- 27 :P looking back, three I'd have again: Rover P6, Citroen CX, and X350/X358 varient of the X308