Page 1 of 1

Hi guys - just bought an XJR

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:40 pm
by Daveyboy20
I've had a 1997 X300 XJ6 Sport, a 2003 X350 XJ8, and I've just bought a 2001 XJR :D

My main reason for signing up is that there's a JEC sticker on the rear screen and I'm keen to find out if anyone knows any more info about my XJR? The reg is Y291 NWP, it's been modified by Paramount Performance, and it's had an LPG conversion.

No worries if not; seems like a good place for info!

Re: Hi guys - just bought an XJR

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:05 pm
by Daveyboy20
#tumbleweed

I'll see myself out then!

Re: Hi guys - just bought an XJR

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:17 pm
by steve_m
Don't forget your coat!
Seriously though, if you ask a specific question and nobody knows the answer they aren't all going to reply with a 'Don't know, mate'.
Have you tried contacting Paramount?

Re: Hi guys - just bought an XJR

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:54 am
by RichardSEL
At 158,000+ you should have a four wheel laser alignment done
Have you got metal timing chain tensioners already?

Who did the LPG conversion?