Newbie saying hello....

Moderators:robv12, DavidEm

Woody68
Posts:16
Joined:Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:23 pm
Newbie saying hello....

Postby Woody68 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Hi my names Phil and Its been several years since my last confession :mrgreen:

I live in Hastings down in East Sussex with my family ..

Until recently I was purely a Vauxhall man owning many V6 Vectra's and Omega's quite a few Modified

I was also Admin on a site called Allvxl and a active member on several other Vauxhall Car Clubs

But....

After wanting to own a Jaguar for many years I finally took the plunge and bought myself a XJR

She is a 1999 model in silver on 18" Asteroid alloys ... 8)

Any way enough about me ...I'm off for a mosey around ...

I'll hopefully catch up with some of you all at a meet soon (I tend to get around the country quite alot :lol: )

Cheers

Phil
I Currently Own a 1999 Silver XJR

Brakebuster
Posts:3145
Joined:Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:17 pm
Location:Gloucester UK

Re: Newbie saying hello....

Postby Brakebuster » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:55 pm

welcome ,

and what a lucky fellow you are owning an XJR...



enjoy

BB 8)
1989 5.3ltr V12 XJS Coupé FULLY RESTORED
2015 2.2TD Sportbrake in BRG and black leather
1994 3.2S XJ40 in Morocco Red with Doeskin interior

old cars
1999 4ltr Sovereign XJ8
2004 X-Type

User avatar
markcb73
Posts:18
Joined:Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:35 pm
Location:Coventry West Midlands

Re: Newbie saying hello....

Postby markcb73 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Hi Mate, newbie as well, just registed my car on line upload some pics, ony my 2nd jag now 4litre sovereign x300, covered in v8 parts :lol:
Mark
4 Litre x300 Sovereign

Woody68
Posts:16
Joined:Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Re: Newbie saying hello....

Postby Woody68 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys .... 8)
I Currently Own a 1999 Silver XJR

drb100

Member
Posts:138
Joined:Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:54 pm
Location:Shropshire

Re: Newbie saying hello....

Postby drb100 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Welcome to the JEC. Nothing wrong with Vauxhalls, I had an Astra SRI and an Omega estate which I still see around providing good service for someone.

Enjoy your XJR.

Regards.

David


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest