Hello to all

Moderators:robv12, DavidEm

User avatar
JaguarKid
Posts:22
Joined:Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:01 pm
Location:Peterborough Cambs UK
Contact:
Hello to all

Postby JaguarKid » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:15 pm

I have just recently got my Jaguar and at the moment I'm very happy with it, always had Mercs when I was young and that was a long time ago. I am about to get the gearbox oil and filter changed and later in April will come its 90,000 mile service, not going to do the tensioners until I hear any death rattle, and of cause its the money situation, will just have to play roulette for a while. I have already bought a new gear-knob, Mirrored back covers, and some larger exhaust trims, After Xmas going to detail the car myself, got all the gear as Xmas presents from the wife, wash, clay, swirl remover polish, Dodo wax, also got the Orbital Polisher DAS-6 kestral, looked into the various stages with alot of reading, so should be OK, will take it very easy with the Sander.

Terry

2001 XJ 4.0 V8 Sovereign Sat-Nav Comms Pacific Blue, Ivory Leather Interior,
Sable Carpets and Piping, Oatmeal Headlining, Burr Walnut Veneer, Extra Chrome.

http://www.pbase.com/canon_boy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests