Hello

Moderators:robv12, DavidEm

sp2cpss
Posts:1
Joined:Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:37 pm
Hello

Postby sp2cpss » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:12 am

Hello all,

I have now owned a 4.0 xj8 for a year and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I have been reading various posts and learning plenty. I am fortunate to live very close to David Marks garage so have had all the usual items repaired/replaced and will be attending the x308 seminar at CB on the 28th.

Anyway, hello to all and thanks for keeping me entertained and in the know.

cheers,

chris


joejag308

Member
Posts:838
Joined:Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:45 am
Location:LEEDS

WELCOME

Postby joejag308 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Chris welcome aboard.........i do hope the seminar is well attended the last one was a great success......very entertaining..........you can pick up all sorts of valuable information............its still not fully booked so anyone contemplating going get in touch with Nigel Thorley......you wont regret it.
Joe



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests