Electric Conversion

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

Deafender

Member
Posts:2
Joined:Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:38 pm
Electric Conversion

Postby Deafender » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:48 am

Hi all
I have a 2002 XK8 coupe that is in good condition and I want to convert it to electric. Anyone else done this before or can anyone recommend someone who can do this for me please.

Thanks

mike020150

Member
Posts:3469
Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Re: Electric Conversion

Postby mike020150 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:22 am

I think you might be a pioneer with this project. There are several companies to choose from, like Electrogenic at Kidlington or Electric Classic cars in Powys. Please keep us updated with progress. It should be an interesting exercise. Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests