Page 1 of 1
Scuff mark on driver's seat
Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:03 pm
by davidh
I'm told it's a common problem but I'm not sure what causes it: I have a scuff matk on the outer 'wing' of my driver's seat: has anyone had success with a proprietory cure, if so which is the best please (and contact details)?
Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:48 pm
by Nik
Hi David ,
Try Gliptones leather dye

, after thorough cleaning , apply leather dye in thin layers , works a treat , you will find your trim colour code on a label on the shut panel when you open the passenger door ,
Best Wishes ,
Nik
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:53 am
by Bassman
It's just caused by getting in and out of the car, most cars with that style of seat suffer from the same problem, as Nik says Gliptone Scuffmaster works a treat

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:29 pm
by davidh
Many many thanks, I'll try!

scuff marks
Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:13 pm
by joejag308
Does this remedy apply to Autolux leather too?......joe