Hi All,
Would anyone happen to know the name of the trim panel that sits under the dash in the footwell (2005 XKR). I seem to be missing one on both sides with cables and insulation exposed which can’t be how it left the factory! Also any potential supplier hints would be gratefully received.
Thanks for your help.
Anton
Footwell Cover Trim Missing
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
-
mike020150

- Posts:3469
- Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm
Re: Footwell Cover Trim Missing
i suspect the trim you might be trying to find is known as the lower A post trim. Try the specialist Jaguar breakers which advertise in the magazine, like Autoreserve and Eurojag. Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S
-
c.neil59458
- Posts:35
- Joined:Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:49 pm
- Location:Doncaster
Re: Footwell Cover Trim Missing
Hi Did you manage to get a panel?
If it is the plastic panel you are referring to I have a spare one minus the small fuse panelthat you can have if you still need it?
I was unshore if you meant the soft padded panel that sits horizontally under the glove box and covers the blower motor? I think these are called "hush" panels.
If you still need panel let me know and I can take a photo to send you to make sure we are talking about the same panel
Chris
If it is the plastic panel you are referring to I have a spare one minus the small fuse panelthat you can have if you still need it?
I was unshore if you meant the soft padded panel that sits horizontally under the glove box and covers the blower motor? I think these are called "hush" panels.
If you still need panel let me know and I can take a photo to send you to make sure we are talking about the same panel
Chris
X Type x3 (Sold)
XE R Sport (Sold)
X150 Convertible manufactured 18/10/2005 B00084 (Sold)
X150 Convertible FN58 DXY
XE R Sport (Sold)
X150 Convertible manufactured 18/10/2005 B00084 (Sold)
X150 Convertible FN58 DXY
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests