Cup holder dimensions

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

User avatar
Jaguar_Enthusiast

Member
Posts:108
Joined:Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:41 pm
Cup holder dimensions

Postby Jaguar_Enthusiast » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:23 am

This may sound like a slightly odd request, but for reasons to do with the lockdown I’m separated from my XK at the moment.

I wonder if anyone who has their X150 close to hand whether I could please ask a favour - involving a tape measure.

As I’m sure you know, the cup holder insert fits cups of two completely different dimensions and I’m trying to explore options to buy / create adapters to make them more usable. Could anyone please let me know the diameter of each of the two cup recesses?

Thanks in advance.

PS if anyone has successfully sorted or found any adapters to get two cups of the same size to fit, I’m interested! :D

sandyides470

Member
Posts:1
Joined:Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:59 am

Re: Cup holder dimensions

Postby sandyides470 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:39 am

If you are still interested I’ll measure mine in a few days when it comes back from the garage.

Sandy

User avatar
Jaguar_Enthusiast

Member
Posts:108
Joined:Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:41 pm

Re: Cup holder dimensions

Postby Jaguar_Enthusiast » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:25 pm

Thanks for the kind offer – I’ve been reunited with the car recently. Just been looking into trying to get hold of some adapters to be able to fit two cups of the same size!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests