The headlights on my XKR were starting to look a little long in the tooth.
Therefore I contacted SGR -Graham Cox 07727396999 from Nottingham
Very pleased with the result and a nice Guy to deal with.
Headlights Refurbished
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
Re: Headlights Refurbished
andrewjsmith911361,
What was it that Graham was able to do with the lights? Was it just deterioration of the glass, or did he remove the glass and do anything with the reflectors?
Have you got any before and after pics?
Cheers
Paul
What was it that Graham was able to do with the lights? Was it just deterioration of the glass, or did he remove the glass and do anything with the reflectors?
Have you got any before and after pics?
Cheers
Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
Re: Headlights Refurbished
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for posting the useful information. Further to Paul's question are you talking about X100 or X150?
If you can elaborate that would be great. I'd be very interested to hear how you get on and any new insights as I am sure will be very much appreciated by fellow XK owners.
Kind regards
Mark
Modern XK Coordinator
Thanks for posting the useful information. Further to Paul's question are you talking about X100 or X150?
If you can elaborate that would be great. I'd be very interested to hear how you get on and any new insights as I am sure will be very much appreciated by fellow XK owners.
Kind regards
Mark
Modern XK Coordinator
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
