XK 5.0L Normal aspirated. Reg date March 2013 - Under “Approved” warranty until April 2020
Sat nav does not recognise various post codes & addresses in “new” road layouts & housing etc.
From what I read, the sat nav DVD disk in the boot is out of date & Jaguar do not offer any useful recent update - but replacement recent update sets of 3 DVD disks (covering various countries including UK & continent) can be obtained online.
Grateful for any guidance regarding any members’ experiences:
- Up to what date do the replacement disks cover?
- Do disks come with simple instructions?
- Is it as simple as eject disk in boot “player” & insert update disk?
- Any firmware upgrade needed?
- Any general Warranty concerns?
Recommended suppliers of updated sat nav disks, preferably UK based?
Many thanks in advance.
XK 5.0L (2013) SAT NAV DVD UPDATE
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
Re: XK 5.0L (2013) SAT NAV DVD UPDATE
This has been discussed numerous times. Search the forum. Plenty of info if you look.
Re: XK 5.0L (2013) SAT NAV DVD UPDATE
Delboy
Thank you.
I have seen various comments but none recent & for this XK MODEL/year & recent & dealing with my actual questions.
Any replies welcome.
Thank you.
I have seen various comments but none recent & for this XK MODEL/year & recent & dealing with my actual questions.
Any replies welcome.
Re: XK 5.0L (2013) SAT NAV DVD UPDATE
These are who I use and are reliable with good maps.Delboy
Thank you.
I have seen various comments but none recent & for this XK MODEL/year & recent & dealing with my actual questions.
Any replies welcome.
https://www.latestsatnav.co.uk/latest-2 ... d-61-p.asp
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
