Battery change on 2007 xk convertible
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
Can anyone tell me how to remove the retractable blind in the boot to gain access to the battery. The battery won't hold its charge and after jump starting the drivers air bag light is on. I hope someone can help. Thank you.
Re: Battery change on 2007 xk convertible
Thanks to Matt at Sheffield Prestige I have managed to change the battery. the handbook tells you to remove the retractable blind but you need to rotate it towards you. I am glad Matt was able to advise me,just the hood and airbag to sort out now.
-
mike020150

- Posts:3469
- Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm
Re: Battery change on 2007 xk convertible
If the hood is playing up, the simplest fault is incorrect fitment of the separator you removed to get at the battery. The separator is fiddly to locate correctly but it can be done! Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest