Does anyone know how to improve the touch screen illumination which I find is hard to view in normal daylight.
Is the only alternative a replacement ?
TOUCH SCREEN ILLUMINATION
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
Re: TOUCH SCREEN ILLUMINATION
Unless your back light is failing, I think it's normally acceptable (in a saloon or coupe at least) except with direct sunlight falling on the screen. Silly question: have you gone through the menu of brightness and contrast adjustments to improve things?
Brian
2006 X350 3.5 V8 Sport Premium in Midnight / Ivory
1969 Triumph Daytona rider
Previous XJs:
X350 2.7 TDVi in Westminster Blue / Barley
X308 4.0 V8 in Meteorite / Warm Charcoal
X300 3.2 in Spruce / Barley
XJ40 3.2 Sport in Gunmetal / Saville Grey
2006 X350 3.5 V8 Sport Premium in Midnight / Ivory
1969 Triumph Daytona rider
Previous XJs:
X350 2.7 TDVi in Westminster Blue / Barley
X308 4.0 V8 in Meteorite / Warm Charcoal
X300 3.2 in Spruce / Barley
XJ40 3.2 Sport in Gunmetal / Saville Grey
Re: TOUCH SCREEN ILLUMINATION
Many thanks for your response.
I was not aware of the possible adjustment/improvement, and will try it as soon as I am back home in a few weeks time.
Much appreciated
Len
I was not aware of the possible adjustment/improvement, and will try it as soon as I am back home in a few weeks time.
Much appreciated
Len
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
