CONVERTIBLE TOP
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
Can anyone tell me the best cleaner to use? Am currently using a turtle wax one it’s ok but think could get better.
-
mike020150

- Posts:3469
- Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm
Re: CONVERTIBLE TOP
Not sure I can give an opinion on the convertible top 'best' cleaner. Jaguar used to sell one branded as theirs which I used for several years. When that was no longer available, I began to use an Autoglym product. I can't say I found a great deal of difference between them or even the usual branded car shampoos. However, I have to say that I avoid unnecessary washing of tops during most car washing sessions. My convertibles are always garaged where I also keep the roofs covered to reduce dust. In addition, I reproof my car hoods every two years. To date, this process has preserved the roofs in good condition. Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S
Re: CONVERTIBLE TOP
Thanks Mike what is the re proofed you use?
-
mike020150

- Posts:3469
- Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm
Re: CONVERTIBLE TOP
Autoglym Fabric Hood protector. Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest