XK150 2006 Convertible roof problems
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
- sportbrake

- Posts:55
- Joined:Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:08 pm
- Location:Norfolk
With roof opened the two small rectangualer closing panels remain open. It seems the thin cords have somehow broken. Jaguar is quoting £344 for the parts (whole units) which seems very excessive when I only need the two small 'pistons'. Has anyone esle had this problem and found a cheaper fix? Thanks
-
mike020150

- Posts:3469
- Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm
Re: XK150 2006 Convertible roof problems
I'd suggest trying one of the specialist Jaguar breakers like Eurojag. There are several which advertise in the back of the Jaguar Enthusiast magazine. Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S
- sportbrake

- Posts:55
- Joined:Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:08 pm
- Location:Norfolk
Re: XK150 2006 Convertible roof problems
Thank you Mike. I will give them a try. Chris
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests