Door glass replacement
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
-
PhilHorsley
- Posts:1
- Joined:Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:23 am
I am about to replace the glass and waist seals on a 2001 xkr convertible.....the glass has a lot of scratching due to grit in the split rubbers....has anyone done this job and are ther any wrinkles that I should know about? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Door glass replacement
Hi Phil,
Not done the job on an XK8 myself but have the P.D.F. for window replacement taken from the JTIS (Jaguar Technical Information System).It has the correct procedure for the task.I don't think there are any special tools required.
I can't put P.D.F. files on the forum but if you P.M. your email address I will gladly send it to you.
Have an XJ8 myself but have been looking at XK8's for the wife.
Good luck anyway,
Andy in rainy Devon
.
Not done the job on an XK8 myself but have the P.D.F. for window replacement taken from the JTIS (Jaguar Technical Information System).It has the correct procedure for the task.I don't think there are any special tools required.
I can't put P.D.F. files on the forum but if you P.M. your email address I will gladly send it to you.
Have an XJ8 myself but have been looking at XK8's for the wife.
Good luck anyway,
Andy in rainy Devon
2011 X351 3.0d LWB
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
