Guys
Where is everyone...?
Over on maxperformance...?
Over on XKEC...?
Watching Coronation Street....?
Dont XK Jag owners have anything to talk about?
David
Really quiet around here...
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
Where is everybody?
I'm still here but probably like most others on the Club, wondering whether I can afford to take the Jag out for a run before this government taxes it out of existence.
Plus I have an additional hobby - watching the value of my shares/ISAs/pension etc plunge into the abyss...
However, I suspect it's quiet on the Forum because the XK8/R models are settling down to pleasurable reliability.(Except Wullie's!)
Hope to see some of you at the AGM next month.
Michael
p.s. What/where is Coronation Street? (Snigger...)
Plus I have an additional hobby - watching the value of my shares/ISAs/pension etc plunge into the abyss...
However, I suspect it's quiet on the Forum because the XK8/R models are settling down to pleasurable reliability.(Except Wullie's!)
Hope to see some of you at the AGM next month.
Michael
p.s. What/where is Coronation Street? (Snigger...)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
