Mobile phone system

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

jeav111

Member
Posts:2
Joined:Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:10 pm
Mobile phone system

Postby jeav111 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:24 pm

I have just bought a 2000 XKR it has the phone systm fitted but no phone.
Rather than hunt around for a Jaguar firmware Startac 130 I was thinking of going for a new system. has anyone got any advice on this? What works, what doesn't, thanks for your help.
Paul

Nik
Posts:498
Joined:Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:39 pm
Location:East Riding of Yorkshire

Postby Nik » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:31 pm

Hi Paul ,
I retrofitted the complete Genuine Jaguar system to mine a couple of years ago , works really well but only on O2(Celnet ) or Vodaphone , if you want to retain ALL the functions as Jaguar intended you will need to get the "Jaguar Startac " , if you are not fussed about the full operation of steering wheel controls etc then any new phone can be plumbed in ,

Hope this helps ,

Nik
Antigua Blue XK8 Coupe.....1998.75 MY.....Reg No ..N1XKO

mike020150

Member
Posts:3469
Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Postby mike020150 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:35 am

Hi Paul,
I recall that we've had phone queries on the bulletin board previously. If you use the search facility to bring up the information, you may find some useful tips. Mike.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests