hi guys,
first of all, my apologies , as i dont come in here often, and now i'm trying to flog something
i have a brand new set of Jaguar XK8 chrome ( polished aluminium ) instrument rings for sale
i got these for my XJ8 from ebay, but the seller sent the XK8 ones, and now wont refund without returning them, and i will loose about £15 in postage , as i have to send recorded to prove i sent them back....go figure !!
so , brand new set of the three main instrument rings in perfect condition
going for £50 delivered , bargain , i will even accept paypal if it helps
many thanks for reading
BB
XK8 chrome instrument rings.....for sale
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
-
Brakebuster
- Posts:3145
- Joined:Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:17 pm
- Location:Gloucester UK
-
GrandTourer
- Posts:297
- Joined:Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:58 pm
- Location:Leicester, UK
I have got not so good news for you, BB, the cost is too high.
You can buy a complete set (six large and six small) for about £60 from independant suppliers - and these are good quality, I bought some.
BTW, there is another problem, the instrument apertures vary with different panels and it is a bit of a lottery to get some which fit first time.
Ideally, you want to try them out before comitting for good.
Sorry, I am not very positive about this, but that's life
You can buy a complete set (six large and six small) for about £60 from independant suppliers - and these are good quality, I bought some.
BTW, there is another problem, the instrument apertures vary with different panels and it is a bit of a lottery to get some which fit first time.
Ideally, you want to try them out before comitting for good.
Sorry, I am not very positive about this, but that's life
______________________________
Karl, XK8 MY2000 Pacific Blue
Karl, XK8 MY2000 Pacific Blue
and 3 small rings
and if anyone fancies the 3 small ones for the dials in mid dash I have these spare as my XKR has a satnav... £15 posted ?
-
Brakebuster
- Posts:3145
- Joined:Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:17 pm
- Location:Gloucester UK
I have got not so good news for you, BB, the cost is too high.
You can buy a complete set (six large and six small) for about £60 from independant suppliers - and these are good quality, I bought some.
BTW, there is another problem, the instrument apertures vary with different panels and it is a bit of a lottery to get some which fit first time.
Ideally, you want to try them out before comitting for good.
Sorry, I am not very positive about this, but that's life
GT ,
thanx for the input,
but these sell for £75+ all day long on ebay ,
just trying to save some members a little money while trying to recoup some of mine from a dodgy ebay'r ,
but as you say , thats life, so thanx for the sympathy
BB
You can buy a complete set (six large and six small) for about £60 from independant suppliers - and these are good quality, I bought some.
BTW, there is another problem, the instrument apertures vary with different panels and it is a bit of a lottery to get some which fit first time.
Ideally, you want to try them out before comitting for good.
Sorry, I am not very positive about this, but that's life
GT ,
thanx for the input,
but these sell for £75+ all day long on ebay ,
just trying to save some members a little money while trying to recoup some of mine from a dodgy ebay'r ,
but as you say , thats life, so thanx for the sympathy
BB
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest