Satellite System

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

new2jags

Member
Posts:26
Joined:Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:48 pm
Location:South Wales
Satellite System

Postby new2jags » Mon May 07, 2007 1:40 pm

Anyone know if there's an updated Jaguar sat-nav system disc for my 53 XK8, which will accept UK postcodes?

User avatar
Sharfrs2
Posts:109
Joined:Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:10 pm
Location:Sunbury, MIddx

Postby Sharfrs2 » Mon May 07, 2007 2:21 pm

From what I understand from the technical guys at the XKEC there hasn't been an updated disc since 03 and there won't be one. Will ask as i have heard rumours that you may get one from Alpine, but it needs to be converted to the Jag system.
Remember those that gave their todays for your tomorrows.

new2jags

Member
Posts:26
Joined:Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:48 pm
Location:South Wales

Postby new2jags » Wed May 09, 2007 10:57 am

Thanks for the info 'sharfrs2'. I'll try the main forum before contacting Alpine.

NThomsen
Posts:4
Joined:Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:10 pm

Alpine Navigation System

Postby NThomsen » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:13 pm

Hi,
Did you get any luck from Alpine on upgrading your system. I'm in the same predicament with an outdated DVD. I think there is a 2002 version around from Alpine but have not been able to confirm or source.
All the best

mike020150

Member
Posts:3469
Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Postby mike020150 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:39 pm

Yes, there are 2002 dated disks around. My 52 reg car came with one and only last week an example was for sale on eBay. I seem to recall the opening bid required was £20. It may still be for sale. Mike. Ps it doesn't take postcode entries.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests