Battery conditioner

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

johnxk8
Posts:3
Joined:Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:53 pm
Battery conditioner

Postby johnxk8 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:46 am

I note that the club sells battery conditioners. Has anyone bought one? Any recommendations?

GrandTourer
Posts:297
Joined:Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:58 pm
Location:Leicester, UK

Postby GrandTourer » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:14 am

I was not aware the Club sold any, so I have recently bought a CTEK XS3600 on ebay from agri-supply.co.uk and received it within 2 days. Excellent service and very good price (£ 46.95 incl. courier service).
Although, I have not used it yet, it was highly recommended to me by a number of XK8 owners.
CTEK is a Swedish Co and use the logo: The smartest Battery Chargers in the world and are available from a number of UK retail outlets.
List price in the UK is about £55 but you can get small discounts.

Hope that helps.
______________________________
Karl, XK8 MY2000 Pacific Blue

xk82002jaguar
Posts:30
Joined:Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:30 am
Location:Petts Wood, Kent

Postby xk82002jaguar » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:34 am

John, I also have a CTEK XS3600. I like the size of it and it suits me as I do a lot of short journeys. Apparantly they are supplied as standard equipment by some manufacturers. Google it to find out more.
regards Mick.

johnxk8
Posts:3
Joined:Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Battery Conditioner

Postby johnxk8 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:24 pm

Many thanks for your replies to my question. It would appear the concensus is the CTEK XS 3600 is the one to go for so I'll put in my order today.

John


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests