Steel water pipe leaking from Banjo fitting
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:44 am
Hi All,
I'm having problems and need help to source the described parts.
This short metal pipe NCA3148AA connects to the side of the XK8 4L (1997MY) engine block, positioned just above & behind the starter motor and takes coolant water to the throttle body water jacket.
The metal pipe is secured to the engine block by a 'Banjo Screw Fitting' NCA4623AA & two copper washers AJ*11945.
My pipe has corroded and is dripping coolant water onto the starter motor & steering rack.
Jaguar have the parts listed as diss-continued and so I need to try to source some good/used parts to exchange out mine.
My car is with Clive @ Nene Jag Specialist garage currently and he's also trying to source the pipe & banjo nut.
I'd appreciate any leads or suggestions of where I may purchase the parts from.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Regards,
Gary.
I'm having problems and need help to source the described parts.
This short metal pipe NCA3148AA connects to the side of the XK8 4L (1997MY) engine block, positioned just above & behind the starter motor and takes coolant water to the throttle body water jacket.
The metal pipe is secured to the engine block by a 'Banjo Screw Fitting' NCA4623AA & two copper washers AJ*11945.
My pipe has corroded and is dripping coolant water onto the starter motor & steering rack.
Jaguar have the parts listed as diss-continued and so I need to try to source some good/used parts to exchange out mine.
My car is with Clive @ Nene Jag Specialist garage currently and he's also trying to source the pipe & banjo nut.
I'd appreciate any leads or suggestions of where I may purchase the parts from.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Regards,
Gary.