Page 1 of 1

Single 20" detroit 9J rim?

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:47 pm
by kingzetts
Hi guys,
Anyone out there got a single 9J Detroit they'd be willing to let go of? One needing refurb not objected to but it MUST be straight.

Cheers
John

Re: Single 20" detroit 9J rim?

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:00 pm
by robv12
try steve gray at

http://sbwheels.website.orange.co.uk/

http://www.sbwheels.co.uk/

used steve many times, one of the good guys

Re: Single 20" detroit 9J rim?

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:14 pm
by kingzetts
Thanks for the pointer. I know of Steve and have dealt with him on some other items recently (valve adapters and centre caps etc) but last time I checked he could only offer a full set of 4 and for obvious reasons didn't want to split a set to sell one wheel. I was wondering if anyone else had one around?

Cheers
John