Hi all
What a great new site we have now it was worth the wait, first class probably the best Jag site ever great job guy's

. Anyway looking for a bit of info on my 2000my xk8, It has developed wear in the steering somewhere, the steering wheel rattles when going over a bumpy road surface and when bumping over low kerbs etc, also when driving along the road I can feel the steering wondering from side to side ( a bit like an old series 1 landrover) having to correct straight line driving all the time, I dont see any wear in ball joints, track rod ends or bushing. The front wheels slightly out of balance which make the wear feel a lot worse, could it be the rack? whats the usual part to wear on the XK8 ? any help would be helpfull.
PS, she's running on 20" 145 front 175 rear, but it's the same when I had the 17" on only a bit softer.
cheers
Wullie

XJS AWAY TO NEW OWNER.
XK8 COUPE MY 2000 MY TOY & RANGE ROVER SPORT WORKHORSE.