I recommend Lou's Tyres in Scunthorpe to track 'classic' XK

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

FELIX456
Posts:61
Joined:Sat May 06, 2006 2:09 pm
I recommend Lou's Tyres in Scunthorpe to track 'classic' XK

Postby FELIX456 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Hi everyone
Just in case anyone was horrified of the price Jaguar quote just to LOOK at your tracking, I can recommend Lou's Tyres in Scunthorpe as they have checked and retracked both my XK8 on 18" alloys and XKR on 20" alloys, and managed without any issue. Some smaller tyre places haven't got the extension piece to their laser tracking checker that is required for these Jags, or they cannot cope with a 20" wheel, but Lou's Tyres have the extension bit, the skill and the inclination. The XK8 was just less than £30 and the R was just over £30.
Bit chuffed! Cash left over for new shoes! (For me not motors!)
Luv
Tara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest