Page 1 of 1

Missing Petrol Cap

Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:26 pm
by OLDFIELD
I seem to have misplaced the fuel cap to my XKR - 1999.
I would be grateful if any members could let me know where I can locate another fuel cap

Many thanks

Oldfield

Re: Missing Petrol Cap

Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:33 pm
by Brakebuster
Jaguar sell them...

BB

Re: Missing Petrol Cap

Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:04 pm
by J44EAG
Good second hand items can probably be sourced from Eurojag or Auto Reserve. That should save you a few shillings.

Mike K

Re: Missing Petrol Cap

Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:06 pm
by Brakebuster
yes, but at £25 new they aint that bad


and have the correct pressure spring, and the seal is good, as they are known to fail anyway , causing fuel/emissions faults ( ask Phil about those)

BB