Hi everyone
Can anyone tell me how to remove the lower front grille on a 2008 xkr I can’t see any fixings anywhere
Many thanks Pete
XKR front grille
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
Re: XKR front grille
You have to remove the nose cone as a complete unit to get to the front grills it is not that difficult but you need two people one either side to remove and to replace.
John
John
Don't try to defy the law of physics
Understear is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Understear is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.
-
peterjames.coles768
- Posts:2
- Joined:Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:51 pm
Re: XKR front grille
Hi John
Thanks for that. I think I will be better off getting access from below and removing the belly plate
Thanks again Pete
Thanks for that. I think I will be better off getting access from below and removing the belly plate
Thanks again Pete
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
