Hello ,I need to replace doors moldings of my 2003 XKR .Where can I find them?
Thank you Everyone
moldings doors
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
-
mike020150

- Posts:3469
- Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm
Re: moldings doors
Hi Gianfranco,
The front wing and door moulding strips are still listed as being available new from Jaguar. The rear wing mouldings are no longer available. Alternatively, I would try one of the specialist Jaguar breakers, like Eurojag at Darlington, for second hand items. Mike.
The front wing and door moulding strips are still listed as being available new from Jaguar. The rear wing mouldings are no longer available. Alternatively, I would try one of the specialist Jaguar breakers, like Eurojag at Darlington, for second hand items. Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests