Good Bodyshop in Cornwall

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

DaveO

Member
Posts:70
Joined:Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:23 am
Location:Cornwall
Good Bodyshop in Cornwall

Postby DaveO » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:16 pm

I can recommend Spray Tech in Penryn, TR10 9EP. Their phone number is 01326 378520.

Trouble with living in beautiful Cornwall is many of the roads are extremely narrow with high Cornish hedges which are often overgrown awaiting attention from landowners, many of whom are farmers! Since acquiring my XKR 10 months ago I have twice scratched the nearside on bramble growing out of the roadside hedges. On both occasions Spray Tech, who came highly recommended to me by an XK8 owner on this forum, managed to machine polish out the scratches. They made a super job of it for minimal cost when they could easily have taken me for a paintjob ride. I shall have no hesitation in using them in the future.
XKR 2004 Coupe' in BRG, Ivory leather and traditional Jaguar walnut dash. Super bodily condition and window seals recently attended. Mechanically work completed with front sub-frame mounts and ball joints, suspension overhaul, AC renewal.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests