Ramps and underfloors !
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
-
mike020150

- Posts:3469
- Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm
That's a good job well done and must have put your mind at rest. Parts of the body were indeed constructed of zincro steel (I think that was the trade name given to the zinc coated panels) but even zinc protection doesn't last forever so a good old fashioned dousing with a wax based protectant is never going to be a wasted task. Now you can get on with enjoying the driving! Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S
Re: Ramps and underfloors !
Mike, Thanks for the information on the "zincro" steel, looks like its done its job pretty well, as it happens I have a fault on the CD changer now
so just taken mech out and I can see the right rear arch from the inside and once again very clean but its going to get sprayed before I put it all back !
XK8 MY2002
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests