Nose job's

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

NormanD
Posts:16
Joined:Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:20 am
Nose job's

Postby NormanD » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:54 pm

Mike

Regarding the XK 'Nose Jobs' on page 48 of this months JEC Magazine on my '99 XKR I have.

Fitted a 2002 facelift bumper removing the Growler badge and side reflectors front and rear.
Fitted an Arden Mk2 Front and rear body kit with Mk1 side skirts.
Fitted a powder coated expanded mesh grill with a lowered number plate (smaller size).
Fitted clear side repeaters and removed the side moldings.

In addition I have had the suspension lowered by 50mm including fitting 25mm front and 15mm rear spacers.
I have kept the 'Double R' wheels but with Toyo T1-R 245/45 front and 285/40 rear tyres with grey centres.

Last but not lease I have had large 'Leapers' printed on the sides.

Other mechanical work done but that's another story.

NormanD

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/ ... C_0141.jpg

mike020150

Member
Posts:3469
Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Postby mike020150 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:32 pm

Thanks Norman. On the road, you can't miss that nose!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests