Decent Garage

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

briggal3
Posts:11
Joined:Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:10 am
Decent Garage

Postby briggal3 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:17 am

Hi, does anyone in the East Sussex /Brighton area know of a good and reasonable local firm who are up to working on my XK8?
I have no intention of paying Main Dealer prices, and found them rather condescending when I took in a 200,000 mile XJR last year, which was in rather better condition than their spares department!
I have used Lodsworth Garage, who were pleasant and did the job well, but just quoted £1500 for timing chain tensioner replacement.My pockets do not run too deep!
any advice gratefully accepted.

gasman1003
Posts:34
Joined:Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Postby gasman1003 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:09 am

Hi,

How far are Arun from you?

http://www.arunltd.com/

They seem to have a good reputation.

I use Racing Green Cars at www.racinggreencars.com, and travel from the Wirral to do so. They are top notch (IMHO)

Good Luck,

Steve.

User avatar
Bassman
Posts:85
Joined:Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:38 pm
Location:Addlestone, Surrey & Kerleit, Finistere

Postby Bassman » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:15 am

I bought my car from Arun and have used them for having work done since, so far I have no complaints about them :D Just booked mine in there for MoT and service at beginning of August :wink:
Paul
[b]1998 XK8 Antigua Blue[/b]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest