any ideas where to start
1998 xkr engine mods ???
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
hi new to all this engine mods scene but i want to squeese some more beans out of the old girl
any ideas where to start
any ideas where to start
-
PrideofLyons
- Posts:45
- Joined:Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:28 pm
Yes, top class - expert, experienced, enthusiastic and friendly. And, no, I have no connection with them other than having been along to one of their rolling-road 'shootouts'.
cheers dude all want is for the old girl to howl again so an engine overhaul with a remap and maybe swapout the exhaust
but if i can remamber back in the day with my old man , things are never that easy when it comes to jags
cheers dude all want is for the old girl to howl again so an engine overhaul with a remap and maybe swapout the exhaust
but if i can remamber back in the day with my old man , things are never that easy when it comes to jags
Yes, top class - expert, experienced, enthusiastic and friendly. And, no, I have no connection with them other than having been along to one of their rolling-road 'shootouts'.
cheers dude all want is for the old girl to howl again so an engine overhaul with a remap and maybe swapout the exhaust
but if i can remamber back in the day with my old man , things are never that easy when it comes to jags
Hi not cheap but worth every penny, great Guys, very helpfull,not pushy
Highly reccomended Please note no connections.
in my hunt for xkr tuners/specialists i came across " design xkr" are they any good ??
cheers dude all want is for the old girl to howl again so an engine overhaul with a remap and maybe swapout the exhaust
but if i can remamber back in the day with my old man , things are never that easy when it comes to jags
Hi not cheap but worth every penny, great Guys, very helpfull,not pushy
Highly reccomended Please note no connections.
in my hunt for xkr tuners/specialists i came across " design xkr" are they any good ??
I took my V8 S-type to Paramount for tweeking about eighteen months ago.
A completely different beast when I drove away two hours later. Plus 30bhp at the flywheel.
Mods are not cheap. Exhaust £1000, ECU mod £600, K&N filter self fitted around £50.
The Paramount guys know exactly what they are doing. Great service and atitude. Treat you as Royalty. 100% recommended.
I wrote the experience up for our Club magazine in the S-type Forum pages in the July 2009 edition. If you still have a copy, take a look. E-mail me if not and I`ll send you a pdf copy.
Mike Kennedy. S-type Co-ordinator.
A completely different beast when I drove away two hours later. Plus 30bhp at the flywheel.
Mods are not cheap. Exhaust £1000, ECU mod £600, K&N filter self fitted around £50.
The Paramount guys know exactly what they are doing. Great service and atitude. Treat you as Royalty. 100% recommended.
I wrote the experience up for our Club magazine in the S-type Forum pages in the July 2009 edition. If you still have a copy, take a look. E-mail me if not and I`ll send you a pdf copy.
Mike Kennedy. S-type Co-ordinator.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
