I had some issues in the past with poor acceleration of my my2000 XKR and no fault codes . The problem was eventually solved by replacing the MAF (air flow meter )
Last week all of a sudden I had the amber engine light on and message (translated from dutch) "emergency drive engine management". There is no restriction in performance and the only thing I noticed is that cruise control is disabled. Switching off and restart clears the light. I went to a Jag service specialist to read any codes and none were found , but at that time the light was no off.
Today on a 200 mile trip the light came on several times and seems to come on during gentle driving after decelaration and slowly reacelerate.
I intend to go back to the shop when the light is active in order to eventually find any code . In the meantime any ideas ?
amber engine light comes on
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
