Fuse for Air Con
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:13 pm
by D_Doran
Does anyone know where I can find the fuse for the air con? I have a 2002 4.0litre model. The compressor clutch had failed. Got a 2nd hand one fitted, but I don't think it's working properly, and want to make sure all the small possibilities are eliminated before getting the whole unit ripped out again!
Thanks
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:25 pm
by Nik
The aircon has it's own diagnostics built in and is displayed on the radio LCD when you run a check
Alternatively , you could pop the car along to a Independant Jaguar aircon specialist
Hope this helps ,
Nik
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:31 pm
by D_Doran
Found the fuse by pure chance! Left side of engine bay, 10 amp. It had obviously blown when the original compressor gave up the ghost. Replaced fuse and we're cool again!
Thanks anyway Nik.
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:42 pm
by Nik
Brilliant news
All the best ,
Nik