CD loom in boot

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

jagmk9
Posts:14
Joined:Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:26 pm
CD loom in boot

Postby jagmk9 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:56 pm

The previous owner of my car has cut off the plug of the wiring loom in the boot, and I'm now looking for someone that may help me in wiring it manually, I have a screened wire with 5 wires 2 thin grey, 1 thin yellow, 1 thin orange and one thicker grey, I have no idea what wire does what, I also have 2 cd players one with Mbus connection and one with Ai-net connection, (both genuine Jaguar) before I cut off the plug off of either of these can anyone advise me of the wiring procedure.
Many thanks for any help.
Cheers John

mike020150

Member
Posts:3469
Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Postby mike020150 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Hi John,
Since most us have enough trouble using the connectors that Jaguar left us, I'd recommend having a chat with an electrical expert. A good auto electrician or a Jaguar specialist like David Marks should be able to help you. Mike.

jagmk9
Posts:14
Joined:Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Postby jagmk9 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Many thanks for your advice mike.
cheers John


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests