Cigar Lighter Element replacement

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

mike020150

Member
Posts:3469
Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Postby mike020150 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Never mind, giving up smoking. What is wrong with a map? The latest ones even come free with some newspapers. :D

User avatar
D_Doran
Posts:113
Joined:Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:21 pm

Postby D_Doran » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 am

But they can easily catch fire while smoking in the car! :lol:

slaphead
Posts:11
Joined:Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:00 pm
Location:nortwest

Postby slaphead » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:31 pm

Hi Bleasie,
You to be able to seem to know quiet alot about cigar lighters and I presume you have checked the fuse, if so where can I find the fuse for mine? Like you I need to be able to plug a sat nav in, but the charger isn't working and I'm hoping it's just a fuse.
Tooney. Silver 2001 xk8 convertible.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests