cd changer

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

sycamore1
Posts:10
Joined:Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:28 pm
cd changer

Postby sycamore1 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:16 pm

has any body had a problem with the cd changer in xk8

aqua1947
Posts:25
Joined:Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:54 pm
Location:East Berkshire

CD Changer

Postby aqua1947 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:54 pm

Yes - I'm about to post a request to see how to get the CD player to open. Its showing a code which says I have to take the car to a dealer to fix. I think I know the problem. I often burn my own CD's and quite often the player refuses to play them. Normally I can move on to another CD - biut this time nothing happens.
Alan
ABM

sycamore1
Posts:10
Joined:Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Postby sycamore1 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:00 pm

cheers alan ,the problem i am having is the cassette in the boot wont even open and in the car it doesnt show cd on the screen,a lad at work has put me in touch with a company called vsi,they are near hyton in cheshire the number is 01514804889 the lad is called steve and he is very helpful it could save you a bit of money

daveji

Member
Posts:336
Joined:Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:08 am

Postby daveji » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Hi folks
These CD players were made by Alpine and they still support them at their Milton Keynes service dept.
They are easy to remove from the car,and Alpine will provide a warranted,fixed price overhaul and return the device quickly.
The price is fair and the service (in my experience) excellent.
Contact Mr Dass on 0870 3333 407 if interested.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests