Sat Nav antenna
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:21 pm
Hello everyone,
I have a 2006 X150 convertable. I want to replace the Sat Nav antenna which I believe is situated under the boot lid spoiler. My problem is removing the spoiler to access the antenna. I have removed the 2 nuts and prepared the 3 square plastic clips for removal but there are 2 more yellow plastic clips at the tips of the spoiler which are difficult to access. Can anybody suggest how the spoiler can be removed without damaging the paint work, as it seems the only way of removing the clips is to lever them out, which I am very reluctant to do. Any help will be very much appreciated
Thank you,
Bert Williams.
I have a 2006 X150 convertable. I want to replace the Sat Nav antenna which I believe is situated under the boot lid spoiler. My problem is removing the spoiler to access the antenna. I have removed the 2 nuts and prepared the 3 square plastic clips for removal but there are 2 more yellow plastic clips at the tips of the spoiler which are difficult to access. Can anybody suggest how the spoiler can be removed without damaging the paint work, as it seems the only way of removing the clips is to lever them out, which I am very reluctant to do. Any help will be very much appreciated
Thank you,
Bert Williams.