Phone module

Moderators:MarkX, mike020150

kevinhafner

Member
Posts:53
Joined:Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:53 pm
Phone module

Postby kevinhafner » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:06 pm

Does anyone by some rare chance have a spare phone module that they don't use or want?
Believe it or not Jaguar, probably at the request of the first owner, fitted a phone system with the corded phone in the centre arm rest into my XJ8. They used to fit the mobile phone unit in the XJ's and the corded phone in the XK's.
The part number is LNG7301AE. A new replacement is nearly £500 so a decent second hand one would be most appreciated! The last digit of the number goes up to K, I believe.

Many thanks, Kevin.

Nik
Posts:498
Joined:Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:39 pm
Location:East Riding of Yorkshire

Postby Nik » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:53 pm

Hi Kevin ,
I might just have one of those for you :wink: ,
I'll have a look tomorrow and report back , if I've got one how does £30 plus postage sound :?: ,

Best Wishes ,

Nik
Antigua Blue XK8 Coupe.....1998.75 MY.....Reg No ..N1XKO

kevinhafner

Member
Posts:53
Joined:Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby kevinhafner » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:41 pm

Hi Nik,

That would be great! Do you know if it is in working order? I assume the part numbers match.

If you have it please let me know how you would like payment sent. I do have a paypal account as well.

Thanks again, kevin


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests