Powerfold Mirrors don't
Moderators:MarkX, mike020150
Aside from doing some normal diagnostics can anyone suggest why my 98XKR Coupe powerfold mirrors have stopped folding? They still adjust electrically OK. I can't identify a fuse for just this function in the handbook.
-
mike020150

- Posts:3469
- Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm
Re: Powerfold Mirrors don't
Aside from doing some normal diagnostics can anyone suggest why my 98XKR Coupe powerfold mirrors have stopped folding? They still adjust electrically OK. I can't identify a fuse for just this function in the handbook.
Hi
I agree with Mike... but would also check to see if the steering column tilt/reach still works as these are signalled from the vehicle speed sensor, and can be disabled through an issue with that.
David
Hi
I agree with Mike... but would also check to see if the steering column tilt/reach still works as these are signalled from the vehicle speed sensor, and can be disabled through an issue with that.
David
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests